Iran rejects EU warning on nuclear work
TEHRAN (AFP) Aug 02, 2005
Iran said Tuesday it rejected warnings from the European Union against resuming sensitive nuclear work and vowed it would never abandon its "legitimate rights."
"The time for threats and intimidation is over," said foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi, quoted by the official news agency IRNA.
The European Union warned that if Iran were to resume currently suspended activities, negotiations underway since last year would be suspended and it would pursue "other courses of action."All rights reserved. © 2005 Agence France-Presse. Sections of the information displayed on this page (dispatches, photographs, logos) are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Agence France-Presse. As a consequence, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of this section without the prior written consent of Agence France-Presse.