WAR.WIRE
Yemen's Houthis announce fourth missile attack on Israel
Sanaa, April 2 (AFP) Apr 02, 2026
Yemen's Houthi rebels announced a fourth missile attack targeting Israel on Thursday, after stepping into the Middle East war in support of their ally Iran last week.

Houthi spokesman Yahya Saree said in a video statement that the group had fired a "barrage of ballistic missiles targeting vital Israeli enemy targets" in the Tel Aviv area.

The Israeli military said earlier it had detected a missile launched from Yemen.